Write for us to show your expertise to worldwide readers and represent yourself as an expert in blogging. The best part is, we don’t charge anything to submit an article to EnfoZone.
*Please read this carefully before sending your article to [email protected]*
What you can write for us:
We welcome blogs on many topics but picks the unique one first. Your guest post must fall into the following categories:
- Health & Fitness
- The article must have proper spelling, grammar, punctuation, and sentence structure.
- The article must be 1200+ words and must contain some valuable information. Make sure the article is unique and there is no copied/plagiarized content, otherwise the submission will be rejected.
- Add proper headings, subheadings, bullet points, paragraphs to the article to make it more readable and look nice.
- One feature image related to the topic must be submitted with the article.
- Images and videos inside the article are encouraged. They make the article look nice and grabs the reader’s attention. Send related images/videos as a separate attachment in the mail.
- Make sure not to violate any copyright rules when using images. If needed, give credit to the author or the page you are picking the image from.
- You can insert a maximum of 2 links, one to your site (in the article) and the other to any social media sites (in your bio). You are free to link to other quality resources to add value to your article, but don’t include excessive links. It’s best to keep the link count around 6.
- The outgoing links must be relevant to the content. For example, linking to adult sites, dating sites, or any restricted sites, promotional links are not allowed.
- We reserve the right to make changes or do minor/major edits to your blog/article.
- Once published on EnfoZone, you cannot publish the article anywhere else, including your site.
How to submit:
- Send your blog/article in .DOCX format to [email protected], with the title in the subject line.
- Attach at least 2 images related to the article (One for blog feature image and the other for posting inside the blog). Mention the image source if applicable.
- Write your bio in email body text (150-200 words) and attach a photo of yourself (if you’d like a photo to show next to your bio).
- Please send one submission per email.
What we like the most:
We prefer articles that contain relevant examples, images, videos, charts & infographics. These types of posts have a better chance of getting published. Below are some guest posts we’ve published so far:
- ‘Cup of Chai with a Smile’ – A Tea Story
- Top 5 Web Development Technologies in 2020
- Oral Hygiene in The Pandemic
What is restricted:
Contents that fall in these categories or includes any of the following shall not be entertained by EnfoZone:
- Adult, Pornographic, or any illegal content.
- Tobacco, alcohol, ammunition, hazardous substances, illegal drugs, gore, violence, gambling, and racist content.
- Content that discriminates or is offensive to any section of people.
- Hate, violence, racial intolerance, or advocate against any individual, group, or organization.
- Promotion of counterfeit products, imitations of designer or other goods, stolen items, or any products that infringe intellectual property rights of other parties.
- Promotion of prescription drugs.
- Spinned, rewrote, copied, or plagiarized content from anywhere.
- Fake news.
- Any other content that we believe in our sole discretion to be illegal.
Why Contribute To EnfoZone?
1. Your post will get broad exposure to a massive audience across the world and will be shared through social media channels.
2. Latest articles and some top-quality articles get featured on the EnfoZone website homepage.
3. You will get SEO benefits too. We allow contributors to include a maximum of 2 links, one to their site (inside the article) and the other to any social media sites (in their bio).
4. EnfoZone blogs get indexed within a few hours of publishing.
Follow EnfoZone on social media channels and share the articles.
We are looking forward to some great articles from you. Thank you!